Monday, August 31, 2009

Simon, Deborah, and Rocky

It was great to meet you, Simon. You are a sweetie. Many memories came flooding back when I held you for a short time. It was a long time ago when my boys were babies.
We were very jealous of your vibrating chair...

Watching your Mommy very closely...
Rocky-named for Rocky Balboa. I took it as a challenge to try to get good photos of Rocky. She preferred to run away from us, so I had to wait for her to walk near me.

Taking a photo as Rocky looks on...

Thanks so much for dinner, you guys! We had a great time and i am looking forward to taking more photos in the future. I'm really picky about light and I hate to use the flash unless I absolutely have to. What happens then is that many of my photos turn out blurry or grainy, but occasionally I get that perfect photo. And that is my favorite part. Thanks again-happy Tuesday!




No comments: