Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Ranch, Part II

Horses out in the pasture while a storm rolls in.
MMMmmmm.....bacon.....

Lots of doggies...
The bunkhouse-we spent the night here on Saturday night. Sunday night we slept in the guest bedroom. Wish I'd taken photos inside the bunkhouse. It was very beautifully decorated.

Elizabeth and William playing Fusbol in the game "house."

The llama. He keeps an eye on 86 when she gets out. He doesn't leave the fenced-in area, but he hangs out nearby.


William on the four-wheeler.

Elizabeth learning the controls on the four-wheeler.

An intense game of fusbol while Elizabeth plays with the barn kitties.



Pike's Peak from the south as we were heading toward Colorado Springs.


Bryan on the four-wheeler.
We had such a wonderful time at Laura and Charlie's. I wish I could post ALL of the photos that I took. But that would take far more time than I have. It was great and I can't wait to go out and visit again. Thank you! Happy Friday!











No comments: