Monday, August 17, 2009

Golf Day!

Every year we golf with my brother and his wife for Jakey's Birthday!
I love the view of the Illinois River from the first tee. I see that Jake wore his "Victory" t-shirt to help him play better...We messed around taking photos for about 20 minutes before we finally teed off.

This year-Sari joined us too! It was great having her with us this year. She didn't make it last year. We were sad :(
My husband could go for 10 years without golfing and I could practice everyday and he would STILL beat me.
We were so glad you could golf with us this year, Sarah! It was great seeing you and just hanging out as a family.
I love you even though you are a better golfer, honey.
This was a great day to go golfing. It was hot, but not too hot, and hardly anyone was out on the course. We let one couple play through, but other than that, no one was behind us until we got to the 8th hole. It was great times golfing this year. I had so much fun seeing Jake and Patricia and Sarah. And I DID have a pitching wedge, honey. HA! See how it helped me....






No comments: