Friday, August 28, 2009

Mom's Vacation

Love these photos of Paul and Micah and the boogie board. I don't even need to know what really happened...the photos tell the story. Note: Most photos taken by my Mom.
So here is how it started...simple enough, I was going to upload the photos from Mom's VK photo CD and copy them so that I could later put them on a CD. My Mom took some fabulous photos during her vacation. I couldn't help myself. I had to digi-scrap them. So here is the result. Mom-if you want copies of these-I may be able to accommodate you...Hope you don't mind...
This photo is gorgeous! I think it is Pauly and Micah, but I'm not positive.

Love that photo of Uncle Tom as "Grandpa" and Paul as "Daddy" and the scary 50-something guys...And that is an awesome brother-sister shot of Mom and Uncle Tom.


Love the great photos of Kate! This was actually the first layout that I did. I knew immediately what I wanted to do.



These are VERY important women in our family. Debbie, Lula, and Grandma B. Instrumental in who we all are today, I have no doubt.
I am so jealous. I wish I was the one who took these photos. Mom-I hope you don't mind, but I'm probably going to make other things out of these photos. I love them...


Again...this is a beautiful photo and ALMOST makes me wish we had gone to Florida...but I had WAY too much fun in Colorado...so it's okay. It looks like you guys had a fantastic vacation. I'm glad I could scrapbook it for you. Love you, Mom. Maybe I'll finish my own VK photos pretty soon. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Those are great!! Love you!