Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Backyard

Check out what I had on my beefsteak tomato plant today! I also had quite a few Roma tomatoes. There will be some salsa makin' this weekend!!! {Funny story about the beefsteak tomatoes-I grabbed them by mistake-I don't like tomatoes by themselves and I actually thought the plant was a "grape" tomato plant. The salsa was awesome though! Hurray for happy accidents!}
This is the second heart shape that I have seen in this particular morning glory. Not sure if it's because I look at it everyday out my kitchen window, or if it just likes me :)
But I sure love it! It's beautiful this year!
This Monarch has been hanging out in my yard lately. I decided to head outside with my camera to see if I could catch some photos of it. Sure enough, he came over and hung out on the zinnias for me and let me take some pictures. He even switched flowers so I could take pictures from a different angle.


"This is my best side..."

Beautiful! Have a beautiful Wednesday!




No comments: