Thursday, December 1, 2011

JYC Day 1 & The Manifesto 2011

IMG_1360_edit

I love this Journal Your Christmas card from Shimelle’s JYC class.  In fact, I was so excited last night that I printed it off as soon as I got the email and created this page. 

IMG_1364_edit

I pretty much just grabbed several things that I had on hand and already printed out and ready to go.  The Tim Holtz santa stamp is one of my favorites this year.

IMG_1361_edit

I love Christmas and the Christmas season.

IMG_1362_edit

And it is the most wonderful time of the yearOpen-mouthed smile

IMG_1363_edit

IMG_1383_edit

The Manifesto:  I love the manifesto this year.  It is so perfect. 

IMG_1381_edit

I had to make some glitter stars using Martha glitter and Jenni Bowlin chipboard stars after the inspiration from the awesome Tim Holtz tag today! 

IMG_1382_edit

All the things that make Christmas awesome! 

Happy December First! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cute!