Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 1

IMG_1590

Yay!  Finally Posting my December Daily Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1591

Loving the 6x8.5 inch templates from Ali Edwards here.

IMG_1592

Also totally loving the December Daily stamps from Ali and Technique Tuesday.  Actually, I’m loving stamping with ALL of the stamps.  I haven’t done this much stamping in a long time.

IMG_1593

I saw this idea on Ali’s blog using the snowflake punch that I just bought at Michaels (Martha Stewart).  I love how it turned out.  Seriously, it was fun to just play around with the punch Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1594

So-day 1 was interesting.  I had picked William up from school on Thursday afternoon and I was working from home when the phone rang and I got to talk to the Associate Principal about Bryan.  And then when I started working on my Daily, I saw this Naughty flashcard and it jumped right out at me…

IMG_1595

Good times…

IMG_1596

Finally, the card.  It went out early this year, so I actually get to post it this year.

Happy Day 1!  More coming soon!

No comments: