Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 11

IMG_1919_edit

These are the rest of the Polaroids from Day 10 on the back side of the baseball card protector.  I also made some glitter hearts using Martha’s white gold glitter and Jenni Bowlin stars.  The bracket was something that I made during Shimelle’s crafty weekend and then didn’t know what to do with it.  I think it works well right here! 

IMG_1921

On Sunday, my husband drove ALL over town trying to find blue lights to replace the ones that we had last year (a couple strands were burnt out this year).  He finally found regular old white lights and settled for those.  He had them up in time to watch most of his 3 o’clock game.  Well-at least what he WANTED to watch of it. 

Also-just wanted to say how much I LOVE this reindeer paper.  It is so festive.  Even without anything added. 

Happy Day 11!

No comments: