Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 13

IMG_1927

Day 13.  I didn’t have a lot of time left after I watched the Nutcracker on Tuesday night, so I chose to use some journaling cards that I bought as a 12x12 sheet of cardstock and had cut out before December 1.  They worked out great here!

IMG_1928

IMG_1930

A short list of things to do.  Get glitter everywhere?  Gotcha covered…

IMG_1931

And then…because I had some time left over…I used this template of Ali’s to put some “Around the House” photos in.  These templates are awesome for fitting a lot of the little pictures you take of decorations that are in odd corners of the house. 

Day13_print

Here it is on an 8.5 x 11 sheet for printing.

IMG_9828

And because the woman who said, “Now kiss your wife!”  who took our photo wanted me to include this in my December book.  I might. Open-mouthed smile 

Happy Day 13!

No comments: