Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 14

IMG_1943_edit

Day 14!  Decided to just take the photo with the flash on so I could be caught up! 

 

IMG_1945_edit

So the snowman was supposed to be for Tim’s Tags-Day 4.  But he was just sitting out, and I love light blue with red as a color combo.  So I plopped him onto the page.  I guess I’ll just have to make more snowmen! 

IMG_1944

I set up the tripod and took a couple of photos of myself doing some work from home this afternoon.  I can see lots of things wrong with the photo, but it is a photo that I managed to get into and the tree is involved.  And there is a wreath.  And lights.  I’m happy Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1947_edit

More of these awesome and easy journaling cards. 

IMG_1948_edit

I have now eliminated everyone from the nice list except my husband and I.  Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1949

And love this paper. I think it is almost time for me to write a letter to Santa too! 

Happy Day 14!  I’m all caught up.  For now! 

I have to confess something:  I haven’t made a single tag.  I have started several techniques for tags.  But I haven’t had time to work on anything besides watching Christmas movies, taking photos, decorating, ordering presents, and working…actually I guess that is quite a lot.  But I really want to make tags too..  Maybe after I wrap presents Open-mouthed smile

No comments: