Monday, December 26, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 23

IMG_2839

Day 23! 

IMG_2840

The gift exchange.  So much fun-we’ve been doing this for years to keep the kids out of our hair as we get closer and closer and Christmas. Actually, this happened on the 22nd.  But I had already made a page for the 22nd, because I knew that the night of the 22nd through the 25th was going to be quite a blur. 

IMG_2841

Elizabeth got the antlers out and started dressing up the doggies.

day23_dogs

You can tell how thrilled they are Open-mouthed smile

IMG_2842

Mom’s tree.  Love spending time at home for the holidays. 

IMG_2843

Kate told Mom that we needed to get the presents out from behind the couch and put them under the tree.  I agreed, so Kate and I got the presents out and arranged them. LOVE!

IMG_2844

Had some trouble with the family photo this year.  But I love the collage.

IMG_2845

I knew this was going to happen, but this is the BEST place to take the family photo when it is cold outside. 

I actually love the sunflair.  I think it makes the photo look a little old fashioned.  Plus…we’re all in it.  And I think my dad is smiling…?!

The other photo (the one without me in it and me shading the lens) turned out great.  And technically this is day 24, but I have more photos for Day 24, so this gets included in Day 23.

IMG_2480_edit

But of course, I’m not in it.  So…add to my list for next year-I need a lens hood. 

IMG_2846

It was hard to choose just a hand full of photos for the collage, but these were some of my favorites.  

Happy Day 23!

No comments: