Monday, December 26, 2011

December Daily 2011-Day 25

IMG_2862_edit

Merry Christmas!

IMG_2863_edit

I love Christmas.  All day Sunday was spent preparing for dinner.  Clearing the table and decorating it for dinner, planning what needed to go into the oven when, and taking lots and lots of photos. 

IMG_2864_edit

Personally, my favorite part of Christmas is the family photo that I get in front of the tree every year. 

IMG_2865_edit

A little journaling about the gifts.

IMG_2859_edit

The finished product.  The rings barely fit and one of them keeps popping open, but they do fit Open-mouthed smile.  

I really really loved how simple the 6x8.5 inch pages were to work with and I love printing at home, although December Daily is really the only time of year that I print photos at home. (Well-sometimes I print some of my Week in the Life photos at home too.)  I am happy to have the album completed so that I can move on to the next project. 

Thanks for looking and enjoy your December Daily albums!  It is my favorite project of the year and it helps to remember that the little bits of December are what really makes Christmas magical and wonderful.  (Although some snow would have been nice…).

Merry Christmas and happy Day 25!!

No comments: