Friday, February 11, 2011

The Week in Polaroids

img255

Graduation is fast approaching…I am soooo not ready….

 

img253

Hanging out together. 

img252

Cleaning her room-actually she is sorting through her mountain of clothes. 

img251

Friday night after a rough day.

Plus some extras that I just scanned in.

img256

Mom and I-I think this photo was taken over thanksgiving.

img248

Sarah and William – New Year’s weekend.

img247

Sarah and I –New Year’s Weekend

img245

Daddy and I a couple of weeks ago.

img236

Love that we got the Christmas tree in the background. 

I Red heart  Polaroids.  Even though they aren’t crisp and clear and the colors aren’t true and I have flash glare in lots of the photos.  They are memories. 

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

I <3 them too!!!! It's kind of like looking at things that just happened but in a really old fashioned way so they seem like really old memories...if that makes sense. Anyway, I love them! and I love all the photos of Ralph in the snow and watching the puppy bowl.