Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Little Word-Simplify-Feb 2011

IMG_9054

I have been thinking a lot about my one little word and how to make it work in my life.  Thinking about things that I want to learn and ways that I want to incorporate my word into my life (And new opportunities just keep popping up!)

  I guess the universe is playing along with the One Little Word class this year too Smile .

Simplifying to me means a lot of things. 

Like enjoying a simple sunrise. 

IMG_9058

Getting back to basics and using these to create (for Alisa Burke’s Sketchbook Delight class). 

IMG_9013

Sketching and adding color using simple watercolors, pencils, and pens (with one of the barn photos that I posted earlier this month for inspiration).

IMG_9074

Using yarn and a hook to create something wonderful, soft, and warm. 

IMG_8975

Planning a simple garden for the summer.  Just flowers and tomatoes.  

It drives my husband absolutely nuts that I leave my flowers to dry out in the yard over the winter-but then I wouldn’t have anything to take photos of when we have a rare 60 degree day in the middle of February. 

How are you doing with your one little word? 

(And happy Friday!)

No comments: