Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day 2011

IMG_8515

Ralph loves the snow!

IMG_8514

He loves to run around in it – as long as it’s not too deep.  There was a drift outside the door on Tuesday night that went up to his haunches and he looked really worried and confused.

IMG_8526

During the storm.

IMG_8554

Also during the storm on Tuesday night-super windy and crazy snowing! 

IMG_8518

Tuesday when I got home from work-it had only been snowing for a couple of hours.

IMG_8569

Wednesday.  The unofficial total was about 12 inches.

IMG_8572

Ralphy was still having fun (after Daddy stamped out a place for them to walk Smile )

IMG_8606_edit

Bryan offered to help shovel in return for XBox LIVE Points.  I agreed.

IMG_8622

And he did a good job without complaining, so I made him some of this.  But he didn’t want marshmallows in his.  I take my hot chocolate with EXTRA marshmallows. 

IMG_8640_edit

When Daddy got home from his extra day of work (he volunteered to go in), he got to do this.

IMG_8648

The all-wheel drive sleigh.  So nice to have for conditions like these. 

Have a great Thursday!  and stay warm! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the storm! I wish I'd been braver & went out and got more!