Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes and Other Stuff

IMG_8779

Homework. 

IMG_8784

I have never made red velvet cake before, but it sounded like fun for Valentine’s Day.  William demanded cupcakes yesterday. 

IMG_8788

I love this set of Wilton cooling racks that my Mom gave me for Christmas. 

IMG_8795

Mmmm… And they taste as good as they look.  Well…maybe they taste better than they look. 

IMG_8815

Yum. 

IMG_8825_edit

I have been working from home the last couple of days because Bryan has been sick.  William was taking photos today.  I have always wanted a photo of me working, so this was much easier to get than asking someone at work to take a photo for me and then having them think I was um…odd…

IMG_8831

I am taking Alisa Burke’s Sketchbook Delight class which started on Monday.  These are some of the things that I have been gathering for class.  I am loving it already.  So so fun-sketching is something I have always wanted to try, but never have.  This year is the year!  

You can sign up for the class here.

Happy Thursday!  Have a great day!

No comments: