Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Love This Guy-Updated

LoveYou_Daddy_2011_edited-2

I fell in love with this template (Love You Template No 2) by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals this week.  All I needed to do was add a photo and a sheet of digital cardstock (Michelle Martin Studios-Peace, Love, and Happiness Solids available here).  And the best thing about digital cardstock is that you never run out!  

 

LovetheseGuys_2011_edited-1

I also added some photos to this Designer Digital Chat Freebie on Saturday afternoon (I used the same cardstock as the top layout).  TONS of freebie goodness during the chats that I want to work on soon.  I haven’t done any digital scrapping since I worked on my December Daily in December, so it was good to jump in with some simple templates. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty layouts! Love the details in the first one!