Saturday, December 4, 2010

Journal Your Christmas Days 1-4

IMG_6695

JYC: Cover

I decided to create a 6x12 album for my art journal.  The crackle is a technique that Donna Downey taught in a video tutorial called “Book, Bound and Cracled” that is still available here.  I am following along with both the photo and the journal prompts, but I am not necessarily including the photos in the journal. 

Photo Prompts: 

IMG_6661_edit

{Day 1: Composition}

IMG_6632

{Day 2: Weather-I love my car in the winter!  Well-I love it all the time, but especially in the winter…}

IMG_6682_InFocusDay3_boost

{Day 3: Red}

IMG_6599_edit_JYC4

{Day 4: Bokeh.  These are the only lights that I have up. Hoping to get the tree put up next weekend.}

 

IMG_6696

Inside Cover: Art Journal 2010

IMG_6697

Day 1:  My manifesto.  Trying to remember to journal more this year!

IMG_6698

Day 2: Weather.  My favorite part of snow is the way it mutes all of the sounds outside and makes everything so sparkly and quiet.

IMG_6700

More weather. 

IMG_6701

Day 3: The card.  The card I am sending out will actually be in my December Daily. I usually buy my cards every year even though I always think I will make them…

IMG_6703

IMG_6705

Day 4: The Perfect Christmas.  Journaling my perfect Christmas.  We are usually pretty close, except for the part where my house looks like Martha Stewart’s….

Happy Saturday!

No comments: