Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Daily-Day 25 & The Wrap-Up

IMG_7904

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL  Christmas!  I know we sure did!  Here is the finished album. The bracelet was something that Bryan made at religious ed on Wednesday night and gave to me.  He said that he didn’t think I should wear it because it kept falling apart, so I put it in my December Daily! 

IMG_7905

This year isn’t quite as thick as last years’ album.  I used a LOT of Ali’s December Daily Template Package, Vol. 3 (available here) digital templates this year for a more hybrid combination in my album-it was a really easy way to combine many photos into one 8x8 printout to add to add to my album.  My printer also decided that it would let me print today (yay!) so I was able to finish my December Daily!

IMG_7907

The note that my husband left for our daughter, asking her to wrap my gifts Smile 

IMG_7908

Our gingerbread houses this year-we barely got them made before Christmas! 

IMG_7909

Day 23: The kids exchange gifts between each other and it makes for a pretty calm day. 

IMG_7911

Day 25:  the tags that the kids gave to each other.

IMG_7912

IMG_7914

The photos are actually from the 24th, but I LOVE the Anna Griffin felt “25th” so I added it to the page. 

Santa made a visit once again! 

IMG_7915

I made a pocket on the back side to add some bits of wrapping and tags that I got with my gifts. 

IMG_7916

Day 25 journaling about our Christmas at home and then at Grandma’s. 

IMG_7917

More journaling.  It was a wonderful Christmas! 

Another December Daily album complete (this is my third full year of following along from start to finish)! 

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

vavietipoun said...

Very nice album ! love the mosaics !

Sheri said...

Just wanted to say love your whole album! And love that you got the cover for such a deal. Very cool! Also, checked out that Wordle App...awesome! Thanks for sharing, your album is really great. : )

Jan B said...

Your book is just great - love all the little places and additions. Congrats on completing 3 years, too! Hope you enjoy your book for years to come! :)