Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Daily-Days 17 and 18

 

IMG_7234

I got my Mom’s Christmas card and she sent a photo of the 5 of us and some teddy bear Christmas stickers, so I slipped them into a page protector for Day 17. 

IMG_7235

A polaroid that I took on Thursday morning of the two of us in the snow. 

IMG_7236

Friday night-dinner at the Outback Steakhouse.   YUM!

IMG_7237

We drive by this house on the interstate all the time and we finally had time to stop and take some photos  after dinner. 

IMG_7238

Daddy shoveling snow on Thursday morning (a little out of order…)

IMG_7239

I wrapped presents most of the day on Saturday.  But they are done!!

IMG_7240

Some pretty blue ornaments up in my scraproom. 

 

IMG_7241

Our house from the outside.  So pretty this year!

 

IMG_7242

Me wrapping presents and Bryan and Ralph hanging out on our bed.  Ralph loves to come upstairs and sprawl out on our bed all by himself. 

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: