Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Daily Day 14

IMG_7102_edit

So, I have a confession to make.  I was really ticked off with these photos.  I had some beautiful color photos of decorations around the house.  And I meant to print them in beautiful living color.  And I had set the printer to B+W earlier in the night to print out some journaling. And then I got this.  And I threw it. 

IMG_7103_edit

So this morning I was reading Ali’s blog and I totally loved her B+W photo for Day 14.  So I grabbed the 8x10 sheet of photos that I had printed out last night and I finished the dumb page.  But I’m still pissed.  So here is to embracing imperfection whether you want to or not. 

{In case you are wondering what William is doing, he mentioned that he had to write a report on Hitler for History.  And then he proceeded to use a Dymo label for a moustache…}

Happy Thursday! 

No comments: