Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily 2010 Days 3-6

IMG_6782

On Saturday, Elizabeth colored me a Christmas photo.

IMG_6784

Lots of journaling for Saturday.  The journaling continues on the backside as well. 

 

I’m also including an enlarged 5x7 photo of my husband putting Christmas lights on the house.   I have been waiting 4 years for this! 

IMG_6676

IMG_6786

I made a pocket out of an 8x8 sheet protector to hold our metrotransit tickets and our hockey tickets from Saturday.

IMG_6789

This is the envelope that I made to give Daddy his Merry Christmas Buffalo Bills tickets.  He said it was okay if I put it in my December Daily.  The game tickets are inside. 

IMG_6790

I am loving the 12x12 December Daily Template Package Vol.3 from Ali Edwards available here.  They fit perfectly in my December Daily this year when I resize them to 8x8 and print them out.  I hadn’t planned on printing my photos at home this year.  But I found that my cheapy printer does an okay job printing out the photos and I’m lazy.  So I have been printing at home. 

IMG_6791

Photos from the game with another template. 

IMG_6792

Journaling from our trip. 

IMG_6793

Journaling about the game.  I think I will put a photo from the game at the bottom of the page.

IMG_6795

A baseball card page.  I included a pretty piece of wrapping paper from Current in one of the pockets. 

IMG_6796

 

The back of the protector.  I used a journaling card from Ali’s week in the life set to journal about the temperature and how I worked on Tim Holtz tags on Day 6. 

I have been having a great time working on my December Daily! 

Happy Thursday!

No comments: