Monday, October 4, 2010

Picture Fall-Take One

 

 10_1_QuintessentialFall

{10:1} Quintessential Fall:  I love the changing leaves.

One of the best things about living in the Midwest is the changing of the seasons. I love Fall.  And even better than Fall. Taking Fall photos!  I’m so excited because my sister is taking Picture Fall too!  I expect to be seeing some beautiful Colorado Fall photos very soon, Sarah! 

 10_2_GetComfy

{10:2}  Get Comfy

As you can see, I need to sit in my chair more often and work on my scarf!!

 10_3_theBeautyChallenge

{10:3} The Beauty Challenge

A formerly blooming Cosmo with the still blooming Cosmos in the background.  I love the orange color in the background. 

10_4_MorningLight

{10:4 Morning Light}

I took a moment this morning while I was waiting for Bryan to put his shoes on to check out the latest prompt and took a few shots.  I love Tracey Clark’s prompts.

Happy Tuesday!  I’m looking forward to watching some more 7th grade football Tuesday afternoon.

(Only 2 games left-where does the time go?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!