Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Picture Fall Part 3

IMG_5110

{10:16 Juxtaposition}

I had been wondering how I was ever going to figure out what to take a photo of for this prompt.  And then I saw this reflection in the window. 

IMG_5105

Ralph saw me taking photos out the window and he wanted to know what was so exciting.  He couldn’t figure it out.

IMG_5108

Then Tigger had to see too!  She didn’t see anything exciting either.

IMG_5113

{10:17 Bounty}

William made apple crisp on Monday night.  He did a fine job too.  Yum!!

IMG_5124_EdgeBurn

{10:19 Scatter}

I thought it was so funny when I saw this prompt this morning.  Because my desk looked something like this. 

This is also a sneak peak of my next project.  In fact, I am working on finishing up some projects so that I can have a project week on my blog next week!  I’m really excited.  Posts on the blog might be kind of short the rest of the week. 

IMG_5139 

Twilight?

Oh wait, no. 

That’s just Bryan with an apple from Tanners…;)

Have a great Wednesday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Fall pics! Apple Crisp does look good!

PS Chance at little scrappy giveaway on my Oct 19 blog post. ;)