Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Winter Formal Official Photos

IMG_1732 

Elizabeth and 2 of her friends from another high school and their friend Brandon.  They had a great time, but they did call to have me pick them up about 10 minutes early.  Getting into the parking lot is the hard part.  Elizabeth wants me to write that she got a picture with Nick Keane.  I don’t know why.  He is a “freshie.”  (Freshman).  She even has the photo on her phone to prove it. 

 

 

 IMG_1734

William and Brandon

IMG_1737 

I love this picture!!! I wish it would have come out more clear. 

 IMG_1742

Aren’t they adorable? 

IMG_1733

Love this!  It was really fun driving them around.  Even though I was tired and worn out.  Love to hear the teenager conversations.  It really takes me back. 

Happy Saturday (well-guess I missed Saturday, but Happy Sunday!)!

No comments: