Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One Word: 2010

My word for 2010: Aware. I want to become more aware, more mindful, of everything around me. I don't want to go through the motions of my life. I want to be aware of everything. Some people create scrapbook pages of their word. I decided to create a canvas of my word. It's not quite done (thus the big blank tag....) but I am happy to have chosen a word.
The beautiful orange roses that Elizabeth got me for my birthday. (She also bought me a gift card for the Outback...which I will use to take my honey out to dinner very soon...)

And this is what I did after work on my birthday. I went to Barnes & Noble...and spent all of my gift card and most of my birthday money on inspirational (expensive) magazines and a new spiral journal. I also got the mini "tartlette" molds that I ordered from littlebyrdvintage on etsy. Love them-I can't wait to make something with them. (Like ornaments!!!). Happy Birthday to me-thanks for all of the well wishes. And yes-I even sent a text or two today with my outdated phone.... Go Hawks!


No comments: