Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello Scrapbooking


Paper: Ali Edwards (Harvest Cardstock and Patterns, 09 Brush, "Merry & Bright" Overlay, and Christmas Memories brush) , Katie Pertiet (AnnMarie Paper Pack-both available on designerdigitals.com), LivE_SSunFun_SnackBag (I think this was a freebie on JessicaSprague.com), and SonjaC_Jane_p05 (I think-haven't been able to find this on ScrapArtist, but I'm pretty sure that is where I bought it).

This layout is a scraplift of a page that Ali Edwards had in the December 2009 issue of Creating Keepsakes. I created a template as soon as I read the article and was waiting for Christmas to drop in the photos and write the journaling. Then I created the page. And Bryan accidentally deleted all of the pictures in the MyPictures folder. This was the only thing that I didn't have backed up yet. {Luckily}


"11" Template from Cathy Zielske (CZDesign on Designer Digitals), Pa
per: SonjaC_Jane_p02, Ali Edwards Harvest Cardstock & Patterns, and SP_HarvestSpice_Paper_Ornate (freebie on Shabby Princess).

I don't usually go for templates that are really simple because I can create those at home. But I loved the shape of the script in these templates (so I waited for them to go on sale :) Because I am just cheap like that...I love that it was REALLY simple and that all I had to do was grab a couple of photos and go. (I spent a lot of time fighting with the colors of the paper and the order of the colors, but I'm going to keep it.) The template came in a set with 11 through 20, so I can do one for each of the kids.
I have been working a lot in my art journal lately-I may share what I have been working on soon. And I haven't forgotten about a certain sister who needs an organizer. I hope to work on it this weekend :) Happy Finally Friday and everyone drive safe!

No comments: