Sunday, January 3, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday to Me (or it will be soon!) I absolutely love cheesecake. Patricia made this one. Mmmmmmmm. And Mom made a pineapple upside down cake. Mmmmmmmm. What more can I say?

A happy face. I am clearly thinking about digging into that cheesecake. Nice photo, honey.
A laughing face on Mom. Also difficult to catch. Nice photo again, honey.


Boys playing Mario Kart. I bought the red tulips. I needed fresh flowers.

For Mom-here is the tablecloth that I bought at Target after Christmas. It would look great if the leaf was in. (I like it anyway). And a very obvious look at why we will be working on the hardwood floors this summer :)

William with his IPOD.


I love to take photos of the farms in the sunset on the way home from Illinois. Especially when it is rediculously cold and the sun is setting. Beautiful! Welcome back! Happy Monday!

No comments: