Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Anniversary Celebration

In celebrating the anniversary of my husband and I getting married 14 years ago, I forgot to acknowledge another anniversary that I deserve to celebrate. 3 years ago, on December 29, 2006, I officially became a non-smoker. Was it easy? No. Is it always easy? No. Am I happy? Yes. Did I gain weight? Yes. 20 lbs. And I would love to be rid of it. But I LOVE being a non-smoker. I don't have to feel guilty for smoking in front of my kids. I don't have to feel gross because I smell (at least not because of smoking :) Anyway-I wanted to celebrate this victory. I am proud of myself for sticking with it. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

I'm SO proud of you!!! That's awesome! Keep it up!

Carrie said...

Great job on the non-smoking! Happy Anniversary! The 1st was ours here also! :) But 1999.