Monday, February 1, 2010

Granny Squares

{My first granny square}

I decided over the weekend that I wanted to learn to crochet. {Right...in all of my free time, huh?} Anyway, I had read that there were lots of cool videos on youtube, so I started looking and sure enough-there were. I found a good one. And I ended up with this. Is it perfect? Of course not. But it is seriously soft. And I wish I had about 40 of them all crocheted together so I could curl up under it and take a nap. But I don't yet. So I just have one. I guess I better learn a little faster :)


I'm really excited. I LOVE the really super soft yarns at the store, but I always ignore them because I don't have any use for them. And now I do. So tonight I worked 13.5 hours and didn't do anything. But I will have time this weekend. And I got most of my studio cleaned up on Sunday so that there is some room to create. Maybe I'll even have a chance to finish an organizer. Happy Tuesday! And may you stay warm and cozy!


No comments: