Monday, February 15, 2010

The Story of SuperBowl Weekend-Part 2

 

7. Trip to Michael’s/shopping in my studio:   I thought it was cute that Sarah took photos of things that she liked in my magazines and in my studio. 

P2050009

8. Snow as soon as Mom gets here.  As soon as Mom and Dad got here-the snow started.  So that we could worry about them driving back.  Stupid snow!

IMG_2026

9. Eating cookie dough.  Jake taking photos of Sarah and I eating the Oatmeal Cookie dough.

IMG_1886

10. Dad playing MahJong on my computer.  Nice. I don’t normally allow game playing on my computer.  But I will make an exception…just this once. 

IMG_2025

11. Katie printing some stuff for school.  Funny that Katie printed out her homework in Iowa.  Funny that Katie wants a planner too.  I hope she doesn’t come up and crack the whip on me. 

IMG_2022

12.  Everyone eating cap’n crunch for breakfast. If I’d known I would have bought 2 boxes. I will have to buy it more often :)  And Sarah taking a photo of her cap’n crunch :)

P2060032

13.  3-3rd shifters hanging out with a combined amount of about 10 hours of sleep over 3 days. Which made for a kind of early night on Friday.  But it was great to have everyone together!

IMG_1876

14. Rice Krispie Footballs.  There aren’t enough cocoa krispies because William ate them and I had to use regular krispies too.  Everyone was standing around watching me make them.  And they were tasty.  Yum. 

IMG_1990 IMG_2034

15. The nurses talking about digitally removing things.  Eeew.  Of course-I was trying to figure out how to use a computer to remove body stuff….and then I got it….

IMG_1901

16. Butch playing in a Call of Duty Scrimmage on Saturday night instead of hanging out with us.  He took a little good natured {?} ribbing for it. 

 

IMG_1967

17. Sarah taking a photo of Jake first thing on Saturday morning because she thought his hair looked funny.

P2060034

I LOVED LOVED LOVED having everyone spend the weekend with us.  You guys are welcome to come and visit ANY TIME! 

SuperBowlWeekend_1_edited-3 Template and paper-Michelle Martin, both available at designer digitals.com

18. Sari, when I was sitting at the computer Sunday morning, putting photos in a Photoshop heart.  “Are you SCRAPBOOKING?”  “Yes.”  {Since I cannot for the life of me figure out where I hid the heart page that wasn’t complete, I will just show the one that I did finish instead.}

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Best weekend EVER (Simpson's reference, of course)! I have looked through those photos so many times this week. It makes me very happy when other things make me not so happy. Thanks for hosting us! It was a blast!!! We definitely should do it again soon! Hope you are all doing well! Miss you and love you and see you as soon as possible!