Thursday, February 18, 2010

Band Night

IMG_2305_edit1

Isn’t she pretty!??!  I can’t believe how old she is getting! 

Last night was the band carnival at Elizabeth’s high school.  I love watching the band perform. 

IMG_2295

Elizabeth finally looked at us.  And Daddy gave her a big wave. And continued to wave.  So after a dozen photos, I finally got a smile.  And I love the manual focus by the way.  It is perfect for situations like this where the camera wants to focus on everyone under the lights, except the girl that I want to see! 

IMG_2309

I tried really hard to get the crazy kids to stand together for a photo.  But this was the best I could do.  Nice, huh?  Half-chewed popcorn….Yum.

Have a great weekend!  Looking forward to watching more of the Olympics and hanging out with family. 

No comments: