Monday, March 14, 2011

Painting the Dining Room!

IMG_9571

The dining room was in need of a fresh coat of paint….and some severe decluttering…

Friday night I picked up some supplies at Target.  And some fabric at JoAnn’s for new curtains.  I will be making those soon, but not the same weekend as the painting Smile 

And on Saturday morning I got my paint at Menards, a new area rug, and a new ceiling fan for the kitchen. 

IMG_9584

Just getting to this point took forever…I felt like I was walking under water the entire time. 

IMG_9592

Pudge took this opportunity to roll around on the floor. 

IMG_9602

Wow!

IMG_9609

Um.  Yea.  Don’t look at my hardwood floors…

IMG_9615

Finally finished taping. 

IMG_9618

Wearing my paint clothes. 

IMG_9629

Bryan enjoying the new rug.  As you can see in the background, I still need to paint my curio cabinets.  But the trim is done!

IMG_9641

And finally-beautiful!  and oh so worth it!  I was completely wiped out on Sunday, so I didn’t do much of anything.

The kitchen will be next-coming soon. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: