Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun Stuff

IMG_9116

My new cabin. 

IMG_9118

Kayaking in the morning after coffee…

IMG_9119

Chicken over an open fire. 

IMG_9125

A fireplace and a wall that opens up to the outside Smile 

Perfect.  I want a real one.

IMG_9166

I have been slightly overwhelmed lately because I am trying to do too many things at one time.  I have lots of classes going on right now and I want to stay caught up on all of them.  But I’m going a little crazy. 

Sketching for Alisa Burke’s Sketchbook Delight Class.

IMG_9164

Backgrounds for the SheArt Workshop with Christy Thomlinson. 

IMG_9122

And some new Play-Doh.  Because who doesn’t LOVE the smell of new Play-Doh. 

Happy Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too on the cabin! How cute is that set? Class looks interesting too!