Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Projects

IMG_8237

Bryan and I went to Barnes and Noble and the Starbucks inside for Caramel Brulee lattes.  Bryan got a frog cookie.  He didn’t like it (it sure is cute) so William ate it instead. 

IMG_8232

My new set of watercolors came on Friday from Dick Blick. 

IMG_8229

I spent a lot of time playing with it on Saturday, but I don’t have anything to share yet. 

IMG_8243

I am also working on a Valentine project, but it is hush hush right now. 

And I watched some football.  A couple of important games happened Smile 

I guess the Bears-Packers will play one more time this season to get to the SuperBowl.  I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS!  

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the watercolor set (& Dick Blick!) Looks like a nice weekend! See ya at the Playoffs! ;)