Wednesday, January 5, 2011

38 Years

IMG_4218

What better way to celebrate turning 38 years old than with my Brother and Sisters. 

img217

But then, we have been celebrating birthdays together for a long time. 

The photo above was from my 18th birthday (20 years ago!)

  We have changed a little bit.  But we still love hanging out and celebrating our birthdays together. 

IMG_4213

And every year, I get to eat angel food cake and we get to listen to Jake talk about folding it up and putting it in his pocket because Angel Food cake is stupid…ha ha-BROTHERS!

IMG_4222

My Mom does NOT false advertise.  The Merry does indeed, start at her house. 

IMG_4204

Drinking and Bop It. 

What better way to celebrate the New Year?

IMG_4188

Sarah was so excited because she found it in her old room in the basement. 

IMG_4225

It was MUCH easier to do the Bop It sober the next day Smile 

IMG_4202

Sweet. 

IMG_4181

Scary, but we have a good time!

IMG_4197

One, two, three, four…And there was even a thumb war. 

I am having a rather frazzled birthday and I’m very tired, but I am off to do some creating for what is left of my birthday!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: