Monday, January 17, 2011

Night Photography

IMG_8279

I was feeling a bit cooped up last night and decided that I needed to get out of the house.  So I went to the backyard-yes, I know, I didn’t get very far, but it was 7:30, so there weren’t many places to walk.  Plus-I could take Ralph with me. 

IMG_8264

It’s been a long time since I’ve taken night photos-probably since the summer when it was actually WARM. 

IMG_8269

If it wasn’t for the snow, I would be ready to light a fire in the firepit and have a seat by the fire. 

IMG_8274

Ralph is really hard to photograph.  He is always on the move.  Even this one is a little blurry. 

IMG_8281

I love the fence. 

Here is where the winter starts to get really long.  It’s the middle of January and I am starting to go a little crazy.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea taking the camera out! And I agree, still a long time to go it seems!