Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family

IMG_6150

I am leaving like what I feel like are a hundred thousand things undone, but one thing I really want to do is leave my family a post telling them that I love them.  I am going to be on travel for work this week and this is something that they have never had to deal with before.  I haven’t either.  I am nearly in tears just writing this. 

IMG_6148

1. You guys will be fine.  You WILL NOT die without me here. 

2. Daddy will make sure that you eat.  You may need to remind him, though.

3. I am always just a phone call or a text away (technology is sweet!).

4. Daddy will be manning the blog this week.

5. I love you guys so much.

6. I will not promise that I won’t spend too much money at the nearby scrapbook store. 

7. I am NOT going to the nudey bar, honey.  I promise. 

8.  Bryan has basketball games on Tuesday and Thursday.

9.  I love you guys.  (Did I mention that?)

10.  Behave and no fighting while I am gone.  No fighting when I get home either.  Smile

11. Someone needs to go to the gym with Daddy to keep him out of trouble.

IMG_6115

12. One more thing. Sorry, honey, but Woot!  Bears win! 

Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! Hope you find some fun goodies at the new scrapstore!