Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Everyday Weekend

IMG_6209_edit

Salt Dough Snowflake Ornaments

I love the texture of the salt dough.  It totally reminds me of making playdough from scratch when I was little.

IMG_6210_edit

Pretty Snowflakes!  I am getting ready to see some REAL snowflakes! 

Just not when we’re travelling!

IMG_6193

I am so happy to be home.  I love the little everyday things that you just don’t get when you call home at night.  Like William making French toast. 

IMG_6194

And sharing it with me.  Yum.  William makes the best French toast.

IMG_6198

Making Dinner.  I didn’t realize how much I missed this until Saturday when I couldn’t WAIT to make dinner (I think I made it at noon.) 

IMG_6206

Are you ready for some football?

IMG_6207

Go Bears!

Enjoy your everyday! 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The stars look great - how fun! Looks like a nice weekend!