Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busy Tuesday

 IMG_5931_edit

Basketball!  I haven’t been to a middle school basketball since William played basketball in 8th grade.  I forgot how much fun it can be! 

IMG_5922_edit

I was also pretty impressed.  Bryan plays a lot of basketball, but I didn’t realize just how athletic he really was. 

IMG_6002_edit

Action shot.  This one came down to the wire.  OMG!  So close to winning.

IMG_5984_edit

With 16 seconds to go, the score was 23-22 Rams.  Then the Lancer’s scored.  24-23 at the buzzer…

IMG_6021

Less than an hour later we were here.  (Thank goodness for the crock pot and my loving husband who was kind enough to put ribs in the crock pot this morning since he was off today.)  Bill and I were wondering what happened to Bryan.  Elizabeth and William clearly got all of the gene that causes them to “Care” what they look like (even a little more than some).  Bryan…he didn’t get that gene…at all.  He didn’t even tie his shoes. He was mad because he couldn’t just wear jean shorts.  So I guess I got part of what I wanted.  He did wear the dress pants.  

IMG_6027

The concert was awesome.  And very fast after sitting in a gym watching 2 hours of basketball. 

And after all that…yes…we voted! 

IMG_6033

The basketball boy and I.  With the checklist of things to do today written on my hand.

{The list says:  2:45-Bball , Gatorade, 6:30 Band} 

IMG_6037

Daddy stopped watching the poll results just long enough for me to snap a photo. 

IMG_6045

Bryan took a photo of us too.  Bill kept trying to get me to touch his “Hiney” (Heineken), but I told him no :) 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday! 

Now-on to Wednesday.  Woot!

No comments: