Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project Life

IMG_2103

First things first-this book was created for engineers.  I mean-look at the way these colors mix and match.  I’ll get back to that in a second.

My kitchen table was all cleared off on Tuesday from having company for the weekend, so it was the perfect time to pull out all of the cards and figure out how I wanted to arrange them.  

 IMG_2105

These small journaling cards are my favorites. 

IMG_2109

This is the huge mess that I made.  But it was okay because the kids were at school.  And the dogs were laying around doing nothing :) So-back to this book being for engineers.  I mean, really.  I like to organize by color.  And I’m very systematic about it.  I loved it. 

 IMG_2111

This is how week one turned out (so far).  I started with Saturday and went through the first day of school. 

 IMG_2112 

Now comes the hard part:  keeping up on printing the photos and taking a photo a day. 

Like mine and want to create your own?  You can learn more about Project Life here.  Thanks so much, Becky Higgins!  I love it! 

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Love the colors too.