Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shopping and Making Plans

IMG_2531 edit Me and My Sweetie.

IMG_2532_Edit Getting ready to go shopping! 

IMG_2534 Got some totally sweet running shoes. Love these.  So now…I have to use them…and that is the idea.  That I actually wear the shoes doing some sort of activity.  An activity that might make me sweat.  Or possibly lose weight.  But let’s not get too crazy here. 

IMG_2543 The rest of the family playing the game of Life. 

Great quotes from the game: 

  • Butch: I want a chick! Me: Hey! Butch: He tried to give me a dude. Me: Laughing...
  • Elizabeth: I don't want to buy a house. Can I buy an apartment? For $4.00?
  • Elizabeth: I like it better when we play Mario Party.

IMG_2548 Check out this lunchbox and thermos! 

It was REALLY hard to pass up the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine lunchbox.  But I remembered that I am an adult now.  So I got this one instead. I LOVE the purple…and the flowers…  Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: