Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sari, Bryan says Thank you!

IMG_2999

Dear Sarah, 

I love that you used the same wrapping paper that I did. (Wonder where we got it?  And funny that we are still trying to finish it off!) And I loved the note that you put on Bryan’s envelope.  And we loved the card.  Very inappropriate.  But Bryan loved it!  Perfect for a 12 year old! 

IMG_3000

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!  SO DOES BRYAN!  THANKS!

IMG_3001

Definitely surprised him with this! 

IMG_3002

YUM!!! 

Bryan is enjoying the gummy bears and we will be enjoying the movie in just a bit.

Love you and see you soon!!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Thank you soooo much for posting those photos!!! I can't believe how much of that awful paper I have left!!! It seems like it's multiplying in my closet! It was great to see Bryan opening his presents and I'm really glad he enjoyed everything! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you and miss you soooo much!! Love Sari