Friday, March 5, 2010

Father & Son

IMG_2580

Bryan has been going through some challenging times lately.  Ahhh adolescent boys….I seem to remember having some trouble with William too, but it was nothing like this. 

Anyway-these 2 have been spending more time together.  Playing board games, (Life, Monopoly Jr.) and here they are playing Poker (maybe not the best choice, but time together is better than time apart).  I hope it helps.  He is such a good kid.  He just needs to make the right choices. 

I am taking the day off since the kids are off today and so far the sunlight is just beautiful.  I love how the sunlight streams through the windows and highlights all of the crap that the dogs pull out of the recycling, chew up, and leave lying on the floor underneath the dining room table.  Ahh…so I see what I’m doing today. 

Hope everyone has a happy Friday!

No comments: