Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Glasses

IMG_2570

IMG_2572

As you may have learned from the title…I got new glasses.  It’s like being able to see through a clean window instead of one that is all scratched up.  I like them very much. 

New shoe update:  I decided that for my first trick with the new shoes, I would try slipping on the ice and scraping up my knee.  It really reminded me of 2nd grade and the time that I totally wiped out on my bike in the alley near the little house in Dunlap.  Ouch!  Then I hobbled to health services and asked for a giant bandaid.  She gave me like a TON of neosporin and the giant bandaid.  It’s good to have nurses nearby.  Hug a nurse today!  Sarah-group hug!  So anyway-I am okay, I just have a giant bandaid covering up a giant scrape on my knee.  And it doesn’t hurt very much. 

In other news-

IMG_2574

William got a sweater from Express. This isn’t a great picture, but he looks very handsome in it. 

Have a great Thursday! 

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

'Probably misses his old glasses' I love them! They look great on you!! I was thinking I needed some new glasses too...when I can afford hem! Thanks for the virtual hug! It's nice to know that someone somewhere out there is appreciating a nurse, even if it's not here ;) Sorry you banged up your knee, sounds an awful lot like something yours truly would do! William looks so adorable in that photo. It looks like a nice sweater. I can't believe how grown up he is!!! I miss you guys sooooo much!!! Can't wait to see you next month!!! Love you all! Sari
PS-Let me know when Bry guy knows what he wants. I'll probably just bring it with me at Easter. Also tell him that I'm sorry we didn't get to play with his guitar but we can do it next time for sure!