Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Drinking Tea

IMG_2633

I got my order today from Adagio Teas. It came with this book, the IngenuiTea, and the sampler teas that I ordered. IMG_2647

I read a blog post by Cathy Zielske where she reminded me of something that I had heard long ago. That drinking tea can help you lose weight. And I was intrigued. IMG_2650 So I ordered some. And as I was reading through the book, I read about how much more flavorful the loose leaf teas are. So I will be drinking tea a lot this week.

IMG_2646

I tried the vanilla chai this afternoon before dinner. It was wonderful! But the chocolate chai is next on my list. It smells REALLY good. Mmmm….

So there is my tea tale for the week. I have a scraplift planned for later in the week, but Elizabeth wanted me to watch a movie with her tonight (500 days of summer-um….it was very…Elizabeth…and not really my kind of movie…but I watched it anyway…and the guy in it was cute-so that helped...) so I didn’t have time to work on it tonight. So maybe tomorrow or Thursday I will have time :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: