Monday, September 14, 2009

Tuesday...


I took these photos on Friday morning while I was waiting for the boys to finish getting ready for school.

I thought I would share some photos of my morning glories today because I'm am about ready to fall asleep at the computer :) Sarah-I cannot for the life of me find photos from 1979. Mom probably has them all. But I have some that I will share with you. I am collecting them and will probably post them tomorrow. Bryan had a game tonight-I'm not going to share the score, but he did a great job. He is still learning to stay with his blocks, but he is working really hard! Happy Tuesday!

I love morning glories. I also love how some of them are this color...

and 3 feet away...they are this color...every once in a while I get a blue one, but they only come out blue once in a while...

Have a great day!




No comments: