Sunday, September 27, 2009

Latest 12x12 Scraplifts

I have been scrapbooking like crazy lately. A little digital, a little hybrid, a little paper. I was totally inspired by the latest Creating Keepsakes magazine. This layout of Bryan's 5th grade "graduation" was inspired by the "I love to Bake" layout on page 56.

The above layout is a scraplift from the "3+1=4" layout by Ali Edwards on page 47.

This page has absolutely no journaling. It should have. I haven't gotten to that part yet. It is also a scraplift of one of Ali's layouts in her column about including stitching on layouts on page 64.

I bought this paper at Scrapadoodle in Peoria. I was hording it until I took these photos of Sarah and Elizabeth. I knew immediately what paper I would use! Also no journaling...



This page was totally inpsired by the "Generations" layout on page 67, although it's kind of hard to see the wavy line stitching through the hearts and the trim at the bottom! I thought it was a great idea to do a layout with Mother and daughter both as little baby girls.
Hope you're having a great week. Happy Tuesday!





No comments: