Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saturday-Celebrating 43 years

Happy Early Birthday, Daddy!
We celebrated Daddy's birthday on Saturday because his birthday is on Thursday. And he works all day Thursday...and we have a football scrimmage...and a meeting that we'll probably miss after that...but you get my point. We're really busy, so we celebrated early:)
"What is it?" you ask. An autographed Jim Kelly helmet. Sweet! I was so excited when I found it. And he was a bit surprised. It was awesome!
And an autographed Jim Kelly photo...

And I made him cook his own ribeye...

Here is a close-up of the helmet in better light.

And here it is in it's final resting place...right next to the autographed Devin Hester helmet. And Bryan's football photo.

Elizabeth didn't make the party, but she was here all day on Sunday. We shopped at Michael's and we hung out and watched "Better Off Dead" and "Say Anything" with John Cusack. It was good times....

Bryan had a good time hanging out at Treyton's Aunt's house on Sunday night.

And these are the sweet Mums that Paul and Deborah gave me for taking their photos on Saturday. I did move them to a "full sun" location on Monday. They are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks, guys! Have a great week-happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Happy early birthday Buthcy. I finally put invites for Jeremy's party into the mail today. You might get it before the party. Haha! My very close friend has the same bday as Butch so we'll be at a Rockies game while he's at work. Tell him I'll have a beer or two in his honor ;). He may even get a card from me sometime soon! Glad you liked my camping pics. I got some good ones! Miss you much!!! Love you!!!!!!!