Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Totally Random Thursday

Self Portrait

It's Wednesday and I've already worked almost 40 hours. And there is no end in sight. So-to go along with the totally random nature of my thoughts right now...I am sharing totally random photos. Some were found...some were just taken. Enjoy and have a great "Popcorn Thursday!"

My sister, Sarah, playing in the chemicals under the sink....Dad must have been babysitting...heh heh...well-clearly I was babysitting since I probably took the photo...well, anyway...

Speaking of Dad, here he is in my Snoopy hat.


Ralph!!!!
I love Ralph. He is my pal. He sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed for part of the night. Then he wanders around to different parts of the house-wherever he thinks he can protect the best. And in the morning after I hit the snooze button for the first time, he climbs into bed with me. Whether there is room or not. And Tigger growls at him. Ralph snarls back. And we sleep a little while longer.

Fall is coming...I love Fall! I saw this white pumpkin on Sunday at Walmart and decided to blow the 6 bucks for it.

Pudge!
Pudgy is so sweet and pretty! She loves to jump up in your lap while you are watching tv and get some pets.
Happy Thursday!






No comments: